2/23/2017

How to Transfer Messages Photos from Android to Samsung S8/Edge

Now, many people around us putting change the phone as a fashion. In other words, which the phone out of the new which mobile phone people choose to buy, but also did not care whether the original phone how new. I have been very disgusted with this behavior, I think this is a kind of irrational behavior, so I generally do not buy a smart phone which is launched not long. However, my Android phone is relatively bad recently, and I had to change the phone, and Samsung has just launched the Samsung S8/Edge which make me be attracted by it,so I but it.I think it should not be considered a kind of irrational behavior. In order to put my original mobile phone messages, photos to the new phone, I download the Mobile Transfer on the computer.


Mobile Transfer is a functional software.On the one hand,it can transfer data including messages,photos,contacts and so on from different mobile phone with different system.On the other hand it can also store and backup data.During the follow,I will tell you how to transfer messages.photos from Android to Samsung S8/Edge.Be listen carefully,you will be not regret!

     

Steps to transfer messages,photos from Android to Samsung S8/Edge

Step 1. Select transfer mode

Please download Mobile Transfer to your computer, then install and run it. At this time, click on the "Phone to Phone Transfer".


Step 2.Connect your two phones to your computer

Next, to let the software you have to connect your two phones to your computer by two USB lines.



Note:Be sure that the Android is displayed on the left,while the Samsung S8/Edge is on the right.Or,you can also click “Flip”to change their place.

Step 3.Transfer messages,photos from Android to Samsung S8/Edge

After the correct folding steps,you can see many kind of data on the window,and to meet your need,you can choose “messages”and “photos”and then click “Star Transfer”.



Note:Please keep in mind that both of phones are connected to the computer correctly and normally during the transfer.


Related Articles:

How to Transfer Data Contacts from Android to Samsung S8/Edge

No comments:

Post a Comment